| PÚAS |
Good morning to everybody!
My name is Púas. I'm hedgehog and I'm already 4 months old.
This is my live,
I lived in another house. But now I live with my boss. I am very happy.
My brother and me came to this home, but my brother went with the girlfriend of my boss.
We are great!
This is a real home...
I live with my animals friends: Barney (a cat), Chico (a dog), Messi (a bird) and Nala (the rabbit).
We are all one big family!
I have been lucky because my boss doesn't abuse the animals. I had fear that he was so. Because I am against the Animal Abuse. It is a very unfair we are most helpless.
We should do the same to people that abuse. We must stop the Humans!
oh my god! it's very nice! your family it's really lovely
ResponEliminaOh Cristian, it's a beautiful animal!
ResponEliminaYou should take care a lot and bring it to school one day! :D:D
It is true! I am glad the luck you had to find a good family.
ResponEliminaI'm so happy you fund a great family!
ResponEliminayou're adorable! :)
Oni&Desi
I liked this activity! I enjoy it!
ResponElimina